1 Aug 2014

Meet My August Advertisers

As some of you may know, I've recently started offering advertising here on She & Life and these lovely ladies took up the chance to be featured in the sidebar from August until the end of September! They'll be regular features over there on the sidebar so why don't you check them out and see if you can find some inspiration from them?


Recipes From A Pantry

Bintu's photos of food never fail to make me salivate and inspire me to get in the kitchen with a handful of fresh vegetables to recreate the recipes at home. There's everything on her blog from healthy food to the staples of breakfast, lunch and dessert and I'm pretty sure there's a recipe here to suit everyone. Definitely a blog you should check out if you like to cook (or look at lovely photos of food because we all know that's a great pastime).


Petit Moi - Big World

Laura has been a friend of mine for a fair few months now and I remember discovering her and her blog and feeling a bit overjoyed. A beauty blogger who blogs about budget beauty? Well, it was a rare find for me and as someone who is perpetually on a budget her blog satiates my need for beauty products to add to my shopping list without the ever prominent question in my head of "Can I really afford £30 for another foundation?" She manages to photograph the colours true to the product itself too which is really hard to do, I find. She's your girl for beauty steals, that's for sure.


Gingerbread Smiles

Danni covers it all from food, nails, beauty and travelling and I adore her for it. She writes in such a lovely tone as if she's speaking to a friend rather than addressing an audience and her lifestyle posts like The Nine Best Bits About Having Your Own Home inspire me to write more of these types of posts (coming soon - with credit, of course). Her nail posts are beautiful with close up photography in great lighting - I wish my nails looked half as good as hers on any given day!


Rachel Bennett

Rachel's blog is a new found trove of inspiration (or should I say Pinspiration - no, I shouldn't). Along with beautiful aesthetics for inspiration there's also lifestyle posts which are great to read and a shop where Rachel sells her own printed stationary and gifts. It's rare I find a blog that I visit every day just for inspiration but Rachel's blog pops into my head whenever I'm browsing blogs which makes her pretty damn great in my eyes.


German Girl In London

Nadine's blog is that lovely mix of lifestyle with everything from travels to style to food and more packaged up neatly and presented with her lovely way of writing. I love her reviews because they're so detailed without a hefty bullet pointed list of pros and cons. Plus the lemon and coconut gluten and dairy free cake? That has to be made, pronto!

Please let me know if you find any new and exciting reads from my sidebar! I definitely think these blogs are all worth a browse and have so many charms to them, it's hard to ignore them for very long.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet all the folks in this post. and thanks Ella.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! If you have a burning question please don't hesitate to tweet me @sheandlife_