28 May 2013

52 Lists // List the things that make you feel healthy

❥ Eating a breakfast full of brightly coloured fruit
❥ Brisk walks
❥ Alone time for at least an hour of every day to think
❥ Writing productive lists
❥ Being organised
❥ Deep breathing exercises
❥ Forming and nurturing friendships and family relationships
❥ Reading to my daughters
❥ Getting up early
❥ A hot, relaxing bubble bath
❥ Accepting and seeking advice from others
❥ Helping others to achieve their goals
❥ Dancing in my living room in my pyjamas
❥ Taking an incredible amount of photos to collect memories
❥ Getting a really good night's sleep
❥ Shopping in charity shops
❥ Volunteer work
❥ Sewing and crafting in general
❥ Having a perfectly clean and organised space

❥ Organised files on my laptop
❥ Singing when I'm alone in the house
❥ Spending the time to talk to friends about their lives
❥ Giving presents and cards for no reason at all
❥ Deep tissue massages
❥ A day without painkillers of any kind
❥ Yoga in the mornings
❥ Being extremely productive
❥ Writing down all of my thoughts before I go to sleep
❥ Knowing when to wind down and relax
❥ Loving and being loved openly
❥ Not being afraid of who I am and all that that entails
❥ Embracing other people for who they are
❥ Snuggles with psycho pup
❥ Sleeping in late at weekends and being brought coffee
❥ A good stretch several times a day
❥ Working hard
❥ Not putting too much pressure on myself to be the best
❥ Getting sunshine

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE giving people presents so much! It really does make you feel brilliant! I also love all your lists, they are awesome and I can always relate :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancing in my living room in my pyjamas! I miss being able to do that so much x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! If you have a burning question please don't hesitate to tweet me @sheandlife_