24 Apr 2013

52 Lists // Things You Should Be Proud Of

❥ I am knowledgeable if not intelligent.
❥ I survived losing my mother and nanna to cancer within six month's of each other when I was seventeen
❥ I have built a relationship from scratch with my brother
❥ I have kept a secret for over a decade and I will never tell it
❥ I have two spectacular daughters with excellent manners
❥ I have morals and values that will never be broken
❥ I advise based on my own errors in life
❥ I volunteer counselling to those who can't afford to pay for it
❥ I have won many awards in dance
❥ I learned how to be a better person by utilising the skills aquired from hard times
❥ I have a man that loves me and never gives up on me
❥ I have people who love me for who I am not what I can do for them
❥ I have kept two children alive for many years
❥ I use my skills to form a better life for my family
❥ My family are my biggest priority in life
❥ I will work however many hours necessary to carve a career for myself
❥ I am not addicted to the things I thought I might be by now
❥ I'm beating bi polar with the beauties of life
❥ I read all of Tolstoy's War And Peace

❥ I can admit to covering up insecurity with bravado
❥ I have come to terms with the fact that not everyone will like me
❥ I have forgiven those who have hurt me the most
❥ I have admitted my faults and I am becoming a better person from it
❥ I can make cakes without a soggy base 96% of the time
❥ I am actually finishing a degree at the age of twenty four
❥ Classical piano music
❥ I am a good friend. If you need me, I'll move the earth to be there for you.
❥ I lack tact but I am working on it
❥ I believe people are inherently good and do good things for good reasons if given the opportunity
❥ I trust my intuition and I have not been led astray thus far.
❥ I overthink and plan everything so I always have a Plan B
❥ I am not afraid of making the big decisions that need to be made
❥ I am genuinely intrigued by people and will talk to anyone.
❥ I am not exceptionally good at anything but I've accepted that.
❥ I question everything and it has served me well.
❥ Life has made me hard but not cold.
❥ I have finished the first draft of my novel.
❥ I can enjoy my own company.

6 comments:

  1. Great list, loads of interesting facts!
    The same thing happened to me with my mum and my gran - very hard hitting!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant list, really enjoyed reading this Laura :-) My, you're a strong woman! You have my admiration!

    Donna www.polkadot-pink.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think tact is over rated anyway! Great list lovely xx

    Kate
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have a lot to be proud of! I cant help but admire you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best answer: I have kept alive 2 children for many years *high five*! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! If you have a burning question please don't hesitate to tweet me @sheandlife_