30 Apr 2013

52 Lists // Current & Future Goals

❥ Start a small business
❥ Start and finish an Open University degree within four years
❥ Raise another puppy as a friend for Sadie
❥ Have savings of over £5000
❥ Learn to play the guitar
❥ Own my own house somewhere out of the way but still close to town
❥ Raise money for a charity
❥ Volunteer for a mental health or children's charity
❥ Marry and have it be for life - for better or worse
❥ Buy a Kitchen Aid mixer (mint green, please)
❥ Never to force my daughters into something they don't want to do
❥ Complete a spending ban challenge
❥ To blog every day for a year
❥ Create a yearbook full of family photos
❥ Build up my credit rating to a respectable level
❥ Pay off every debt I have accumulated in six years
❥ Write an article for a magazine and for it to be published
❥ Make and keep those elusive 'forever friends'
❥ Become body confident and healthy

❥ Appreciate the little things every day
❥ Take care of my grandparents and parents
❥ Love every day with no abandon
❥ Learn to cook five big, healthy meals to perfection
❥ Travel to Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Tokyo, Berlin and Canada
❥ Drive East to West of America in a hired car
❥ Go to Disney World
❥ Go to the Harry Potter experience
❥ Post music covers on YouTube
❥ Perform an acoustic set in a bar
❥ Make my own jewellery
❥ Grow my natural hair past my bra
❥ Make my home a place I want to be daily
❥ Quit smoking for good
❥ Become an early riser
❥ Host a barbecue this summer
❥ Become a person someone would admire
❥ Make my mother and nan proud in whatever I do
❥ Stay in a job longer than a year

6 comments:

  1. That's an impressive list -Good luck with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really inspiring list - I've just created a similar list (25 before 25) on my blog. I'm determined to achieve as many as possible. A list serves as a great reminder on blue days xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really fantastic list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and I'm blown away by your super inspiring list! Are you already an Open University Student? I'm a year of the way through my degree with the OU, which is going to take 6 years, so if you do it in 4 it will be amazing! :)

    Am now your newest follower and look forward to reading about all your adventures as you complete your list.

    Lyndsay
    www.fizzypeaches.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check the third last from your list please, I already admire you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mirrors a list i wrote a few years back , its good to have goals to work to keeps you motivated ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! If you have a burning question please don't hesitate to tweet me @sheandlife_