28 Jul 2014

The Best Of Last Week

This post on how a a password changed a life

Casey DeBois' apartment tour is everything

Spending time with my favourite family members under the warm sun eating good food and cracking great jokes

This Buzzfeed roundup of the most beautiful Instagram's that make you want to run away to Wales

Kaelah Bee welcomed her beautiful son Linden Atlas into the world!

Tori's post on London & The Blogcademy - oh, how I wish I was there!

Joy The Baker's peach cobbler cinnamon rolls need to be made in my kitchen this week

Watching Harry Potter from the beginning while Layla models her life on Hermione. Good role model, kid!

Rosie's photos in this woodland walk are favourites.

Buying school uniform and supplies. September is my favourite month & back to school shopping is thrilling for me.

What were your favourite things about last week?

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE your blog, the design is very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog lately! The design especially is so lovely. Thanks for linking to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! If you have a burning question please don't hesitate to tweet me @sheandlife_